Tech 20

Our library held a technology conference for its employees at our main location today. I had the privilege of giving digital photography demonstrations. I spoke about Picasa, Flickr, and Adobe Photoshop Elements among other things--which is great because I'm at about the same level as the listeners! I'm the guy the family designates to take off-center pictures, annoying candid shots and those great shots of headless people. It was reassuring to see that there were people who had less experience than I did. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
You have some great information here. Kudos!
Rob Amend said…
Thank you!
Anonymous said…
You're quite welcome; I've bookmarked you as a valuable resource. And thank YOU for stopping by my place.

Popular posts from this blog

eLearning Articles of the Week (weekly)

The Enquirer - With so much info on phone, why huge library?