Taking Notes the Easy Way

I could just kick myself.

I have always been looking for a simpler way to take notes. I have considered software, notebooks, notecards, voice recorders, ripping the pages out of materials and filing them as is.... I never considered voice transcription software, however. Now, after reading David Pogue's review of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9.0, I could just kick myself for not thinking of it sooner.

Imagine looking up from the middle of a good read and saying "note", to see your computer set itself up for a note entry, and then dictating the note without picking up pen or paper. Unless you have your own personal secretary, I can't think of anything that would beat it.

This fulfills my ease of transfer law. Now if it were only portable...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Technology changes faster than most of us can keep up with it. I had no idea mass market voice transcription software was even available. How cool!

Popular posts from this blog

eLearning Articles of the Week (weekly)

The Enquirer - With so much info on phone, why huge library?

Tech 20