Blog Demonstration Tonight

I'm preparing for one of our branch's technology demonstrations. Tonight, the focus will be blogs!

I'll start with a brief overview of what a blog is and then I'll show the audience some of the more popular blogs that I know of. We'll talk about some of the more distinctive characteristics of a blog as we look at the examples. I'll finish up by showing them how to create a blog and find a feed reader.

This is part of a continuing effort to familiarize our patrons with new technology that can enhance their library experience. We are also committed to providing basic computer instruction in group and one-on-one sessions.

Comments

Deb said…
Are you going to show them my blog?

Popular posts from this blog

eLearning Articles of the Week (weekly)

The Enquirer - With so much info on phone, why huge library?

Tech 20