Test of Windows Live (Beta)

I am writing this post using Windows Live Writer (Beta). The interface is simple and fairly intuitive. I can change the font if I want to. I can insert links, pictures and a Microsoft Virtual Earth Map:

Image would have been here.

Now, the big question for me is, how well does it publish the post?

Here goes nothing.

Well, I was informed by the program that my weblog won't publish images. As you can see in other entries, this is not true. Well, let's try again without the map image.

Again, nothing.

Well, I am now cutting and pasting this entry directly into Blogger. So much for my first test of Windows Live Writer (Beta).

In all fairness, I must point out that I have just upgraded to Blogger beta, so it may be a few days before I figure out where the glitch is. Better luck next time, I suppose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eLearning Articles of the Week (weekly)

The Enquirer - With so much info on phone, why huge library?

Tech 20